MedGyn Pipette IV (Four Hole)
Available in the standard single hole, Mini version or new 4-Hole design.
Additional Product Information
The MedGyn Pipette IV is utilized for obtaining clearly-differentiated endometrial tissue without anesthesia, in an outpatient setting or as an office procedure. This device is designed to improve the ease of tissue collection and to reduce physical discomfort to the patient. It provides a sufficient histologic specimen and is procedurally cost-effective for routine use. A cervical block, dilator or tenaculum is not required to use this device. The MedGyn Pipette IV is recommended for both pre- and post-menopausal women for diagnostic purposes.
- Yield specimen highly suitable for both cytologic and histologic diagnosis
- Facilitates endometrial aspiration for specimen removal
- Convenient for routine gynecologic use/li>
- Semi-rigid, tapered 3.1mm cannula enables easier insertion and minimizes the possibility of perforation
- Flexibility assures better sampling from all areas of the uterine cavity, even from difficult-to-reach cornual areas