Returned Goods Policy
Goods will be accepted for returns for the following reasons:
- If shipment was made without Customer’s authorization on order.
- If incorrect items were shipped.
- If defective items were shipped.
- If defective goods are covered by the standard warranty.
- No returns after 60 days.
- No refunds on pessaries.
- No refunds on sterile, single use disposable items.
- Special order items cannot be returned.
To return goods, contact a customer service rep for a returned goods authorization number. Please have the following information:
- Reason for return.
- Quantity, description, part number, serial number of goods.
- Date of receipt of order.
- Customer purchase order number and the MedGyn invoice number.
- All products must be in original packaging
- If instrument is under warranty, product must be cleaned and sterilized before return.
- Return Shipment must be sent prepaid by customer.
- Freight collect shipments will not be accepted and goods will be returned to sender.
- Returns must have a Return Authorization Number.
- 25% restocking fee, refurbishing and replacement charges will apply.
If customer intends to return equipment ordered in error, the following restocking charges and terms will apply:
- 25% within 60 days from date of shipment.
- Goods must be returned unused, in the original carton and in marketable condition.
- Refurbishing and replacement charges will be added to the restocking charges for damaged or missing items.
MedGyn Products Inc.
100 W Industrial Rd.
Addison, IL 60101